Monday, February 27, 2012

My Personal Project


For my personal project, I decided to make a small and short video to show people the different places and sites in Egypt. As a goal, I wanted to show the people in Egypt, that we will get past the current difficult period that we are going through right now. Also, through this this video, I put all the places with all the different events that occurred in each one of them. Doing this project was not very hard, even though it has been a year since we started doing it, I still got stuck at the last minute. What made it even harder was the fact that the program I was using broke down and I couldn't reopen it afterwards, so not only did all my work get lost but also I wasn't able to start over, when this happened it was by far the worst week of my life, and I'm very glad that it's over :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment